~..The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams..~

.. sila tinggalkan jejak..

Sunday, October 24, 2010

..hurmm..


Almost two years I keep my sadness in silent.. No one know what i feel now.. Suddenly I remembered himself.. Our memories appeared so slowly.. I'm feeling sad.. If I can turn this world, I want to be a good person in life.. So that I can be faithful to you forever.. This pain is very painful.. If you can felt it how it hurts i'm here, you'll be crying just like me.. I have waited for you for a long time, looking for you everywhere but I've never met.. until you can find me.. I was shocked. I'm stuck.. I do not know what should to do.. I waited a long time and looking but ultimately I can't have you as before. Why all this come about? GOD, give me strength to go through.. Make me far away from this yearnings.. Please..

No comments: